Over the past ten years, stand up paddle boarding has become a top sport for athletic beach goers in Barbados. If you haven’t tried it yet, add it to your dynamic water sports routine. Whether you are a resident or visitor, you will feel the effects after just one sweat-inducing session. The full body workout will set your abs on fire while engaging your latissimus Dorsi, deltoids, triceps, and biceps. Research suggests that anywhere from 500 to 750 calories are burned in just one hour! If you are a novice, sit or kneel on the board, but the optimal workout comes from standing. Glide through the pristine Caribbean Sea, while taking in the sights from this unique vantage point. Our concierge is happy to coordinate a paddle boarding adventure for you. Call 1-246-272-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next SUP adventure.
- Covid Pretest No Longer Required For Fully Vaccinated Travellers Arriving In Barbados
- Easter at Saint Peter’s Bay
- Everything You Need to Know About Travelling to Barbados in 2022
- Saint Peter’s Bay Welcomes New Executive Chef and Introduces a Brand New All-Day Dining Menu
- Interesting Facts about Barbados from A to Z